Berries Market is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and is taking steps to uphold the safety and well-being of both our employees and customers.
To help combat the virus in London, Berries Market has implemented the following:
1) Put up sneeze guards at check out lanes
2) Enforced social distancing by adding one-way directional signs throughout the store
3) Limited the number of people in the store
3) Provided a free grocery pick-up and $10 flat rate delivery fee to anyone in the city
4) Sold sanitizers and face masks more or less at cost
5) Distributed free meals for the needy
Now that things are going back to normal, it is worth noting that Berries Market has previously dedicated an extra shopping hour for seniors and those most vulnerable from 8am to 9am daily (no longer the case.
If you are interested in our pick-up or delivery services, please visit:
Our prices are competitive and we do not increase prices unnecessarily, unless impacted by the COVID-19 situation. Stay safe and remember to wash your hands!